To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Eugenio Pinto <eugenio.pinto@fccn.pt>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:28:08 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Re: <info> and <roid>

Title:

Do not underestimate the need for cross-checking, for instance after a
big reorganisation in the registrar or a merge with another registrar
or the acquisisition of a registrar with a poorly-managed base,
etc. In theory, you are right, in practice, you may be too strict.

Stephane,

When I said "we don't need bulk queries" I was talking about EPP.

For all the cases you mentioned we can use reports, as James said,  using IRIS or another external process.

Regards,
Eugenio

Home | Date list | Subject list