To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Eugenio Pinto <eugenio.pinto@fccn.pt>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 16:02:50 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] a new core command...?

Thank you

I'll check it.

Eugenio

Andrew Sullivan escreveu:
[re-sending, as this appears to have gotten caught on a misbehaving
system.  sorry for any dupes.]

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 12:02:36PM +0100, Eugenio Pinto wrote:

As a Provisioning Protocol I'm wondering if it shouldn't be there
allow us to retrieve all the objects actually provisioned by a repository.

I believe the iris-dreg2 CRISP approach provides what you want.  This
seems to be a matter of querying, rather than of provisioning.  You can
find that at http://tools.ietf.org/wg/crisp/draft-ietf-crisp-iris-dreg2