To: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>
CC: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Klaus Malorny <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:20:49 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: objections, was Re: lastVerified: optional vs. extension

Edward Lewis wrote:
> At 16:25 +0100 12/6/02, Klaus Malorny wrote:
>

> Can we get a summary of just what the problem is?  Pointers to the
> archives are sufficient, or perhaps more words to this.  Over time the
> way in which hosts (name servers) are associated with domains have
> changed.  There is still some talk about *external* hosts.  (You mention
> 'discussed heavily?'  In what venue?)

It took place in August 2001, the thread was named "host transfers".

regards,

Klaus

      |       |
      | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                           Technologiepark
                                         Martin-Schmeißer-Weg 9
      Dipl. Inf. Klaus Malorny           44227 Dortmund
      Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de             Tel. +49 231 9703 0

Home | Date list | Subject list