To: Klaus Malorny <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>
CC: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Klaus Malorny <Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:08:57 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: * excuse * was: Re: lastVerified: optional vs. extension

Klaus Malorny wrote:
> Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
>

> Well, at the moment I don't know which proposal you are referring to,
> but let me say that external hosts were never a problem to me. The
> problem I had and still have are the in-zone hosts - who is allowed to
> create them and under which conditions they are used for the creation of
> glue records. I explained more than once to you that your model does not
> have the high level of security/reliability you claim. I got the
> impression that it wasn't a communication problem that you did not
> understand me, but that you just *didn't want* to understand me. I have
> to admit that this really hurt me somewhere.
>
>> -Scott-
>>

> regards,
>
> Klaus

Hi Scott,

I hereby officially beg pardon. On the search in my archive I discovered
that I mostly discussed this topic with other participants and not with
you, so my memory deceived me. Therefore I deeply regret that I made the
charge to you personally.

regards,

Klaus

      |       |
      | knipp |                   Knipp  Medien und Kommunikation GmbH
       -------                           Technologiepark
                                         Martin-Schmeißer-Weg 9
      Dipl. Inf. Klaus Malorny           44227 Dortmund
      Klaus.Malorny@knipp.de             Tel. +49 231 9703 0

Home | Date list | Subject list