To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: lewis@tislabs.com
From: asbjorn.rrp@theglobalname.org
Date: 24 Aug 2001 12:05:31 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Push vs. not Push

Hi,

representing The Global Name Registry (.NAME Registry Operator), we agree with
Hollenbeck's view that only <poll> should be a MUST.

Asbjorn Steira
Global Name Registry Ltd.

--
 The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
 or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential

Home | Date list | Subject list