To: dnsop@cafax.se
From: Ralph Droms <rdroms@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:54:33 -0400
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: draft vienna minutes (sorry about the delay)

I would agree with "reasonably fair" - in a little more detail, I
heard a louder hum for DHCPv6 but not rough consensus.  I think the
minutes might provide a little more detail about my presentation (for those
who don't go look up the presentation); perhaps "configuring devices for DNS
using DHCPv6"?  Finally, for those who weren't present, I think the minutes
should note that DHCPv6 has been accepted as a Proposed Standard and is
published as RFC 3315 (I believe this was the case as of the Vienna
meeting), so we're comparing the use of a published standard against the
development and future publication of a new protocol.

According to the minutes, the first step was to be a continuation of the
discussion on the mailing list.  Perhaps the chairs could frame and kick off
that discussion before we go to a design team?

- Ralph