To: "Michael Young" <myoung@ca.afilias.info>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:24:23 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] EPP to Draft: Next Steps

Correct.  3915 and other extension documents like 4114 have to go
through the same process to advance, but those documents have normative
dependencies on the "core" object mappings.  We have to do these first.

> We could hold a meeting at the next IETF meeting to organize
> how we would do
> this with interested participants.

We could.  It might also be worth talking about at a CENTR or ICANN
meeting if other implementers can be found there.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list