To: "Patrick Mevzek" <provreg@contact.dotandco.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:27:49 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] EPP to Draft: Next Steps

Given that the schemas have not changed, and the version numbers
identify the namespaces and schemas, I don't see the need to increment
the version numbers.  Anything that was working a certain way before
should continue to work the same way with the proposed text changes.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list