To: "'Hollenbeck, Scott'" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Michael Young" <myoung@ca.afilias.info>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:18:51 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] EPP to Draft: Next Steps

I think the second option would be desirable Scott, but just to clarify what
you had in mind,....I assume you mean a testbed that demonstrates compliance
with the core RFC's and not, for example, 3915.

We could hold a meeting at the next IETF meeting to organize how we would do
this with interested participants.

Michael Young