To: "'Hong Liu'" <lhongsms@yahoo.com>
Cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:33:31 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Handling of External Host Objects

Yes, it was discussed.  No specific conclusions were reached other than we
need to continue discussion.

I tried to summarize the main points of your objection to the currently
documented approach, but I don't recall anyone in the room supporting the
change you've proposed.  Hence the need for more discussion.

If anyone else who was in the room heard it differently, please speak up.

-Scott-