To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Hong Liu <lhongsms@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:28:33 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Handling of External Host Objects

Scott,

Sorry that I could not be in Atlanta to discuss this
topic in person. Was this issue discussed during the
provreg WG session? Any conlusion on this topic?

I certainly have my personal view on this, but I would
like to hear from your feedback first.

Cheers,

--Hong

--- "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>