To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
CC: "'janusz sienkiewicz'" <janusz@libertyrms.info>, "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'"<ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Daniel Manley <dmanley@tucows.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:51:50 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Handling of External Host Objects

Another good compromise for external hosts.  Looks like it avoids
("settles"?) some of the ambiguous ownership issues for external hosts.
 It also keeps the domain transfer cans of worms locked and sealed.

Does anyone have meetings minutes for the discussion on external hosts
in Atlanta?

Dan

--
Daniel Manley