To: "'Daniel Manley'" <dmanley@tucows.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Michael Young" <myoung@libertyrms.info>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 16:42:41 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Some More Off-List Comments

I agree with Dan in that registrars are always well-advised to improve
their level of quality control (as is everyone), but I believe firmly
that the availibility of an optional tag such as this is going to help
that process immensely.  In view of someone who operates a registry, I
believe we could do a much better job of helping the registrars be
successful with this option.  At the end of the day we are here to help
registrars regardless; it would only make it faster and easier for
everyone if we can feed them more meaningful information on their errors
in the first place.

Michael Young
myoung@libertyrms.info