To: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>
cc: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 13:00:11 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Additional Response Code and Status Code for EPP

This seems appropos, from the Portland Pattern Repository (de facto home
of the extreme programming discipline), hosted by Cunningham & Cunningham.

	"Life's too short to write code that nobody wants."

I'm not going to put conditional in my implementation, either there exists
a right-to-publish (register) or there exists a right-to-retract (modify).

Conditional completions (keywords: speculation,lottery,lazy evaluation)
are for those who have the requirment. It isn't general, and shouldn't
be in EPP.

Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list