To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
CC: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, wessorh@ar.com
From: Jens Wagner <jwagner@key-systems.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 01:58:06 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: "External" hosts in EPP

Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> [...]
As long as the registry allows the registrars to rename out-of-zone
hosts (based on the common f.c.f.s.) there will be a security issue
regarding nameserver cybersquatting.
I would prefer Rick's solution which removes this issue, even if it
requires the registrar to implement one more foreach loop.

Best regards,
-jens

Home | Date list | Subject list