To: "'Rick H Wesson'" <wessorh@ar.com>, asbjorn.rrp@theglobalname.org
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 18:02:28 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: "External" hosts in EPP

True, but this gets us back to the issue of losing the ability to change one
host object and having the change(s) reflected to all domains delegated to
the host.  Do folks think that the benefit of the suggested change is
greater than the downside of having to perform host changes on a
domain-by-domain basis?

I'm not trying to slam the suggestion (it could work quite well), I just
want to see a measure of interest in the trade-off.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list