To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
cc: <asbjorn.rrp@theglobalname.org>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Rick H Wesson <wessorh@ar.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 15:37:15 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: "External" hosts in EPP

Scott,

In effect, if everyone approves, we are stating that a registry really
provides mamanement services for the nameserves in the zones the registry
is responsible for.

sure, we loose some management capability for the SLDs that use name
servers not in the same zone but it mkae the management of all host
objects much easier and clarifys many obtuse rules that effect name server
management under other proposals.

-rick

 On Mon, 5 Nov 2001, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:

> [...]

Home | Date list | Subject list