To: brian@new.net, wessorh@ar.com
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: asbjorn.rrp@theglobalname.org
Date: 6 Nov 2001 09:54:53 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: "External" hosts in EPP

Brian,

I don't think we would want to remove the host object completely - just for out-of-zone hosts.

Host-objects _are_ useful, and for in-zone hosts, there are no real issues with them, as ownership is clear. For out-of-zone hosts, there might be more problems having them as objects than it is for the domains to just refer to "host names" directly...

Asbjorn

--
 The information transmitted in this email is intended only for the person(s)
 or entity to which it is addressed and may contain proprietary, confidential

Home | Date list | Subject list