To: "'Patrick Greenwell'" <patrick@stealthgeeks.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:44:16 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Provreg WG Last Call announcement

Some time ago we discussed data collection (particularly WRT social
information) requirements, the end result of which has been captured in
section 8.4 of the draft.  The protocol-in-progress will include provisions
to identify how social data may be used, though the WG hasn't yet produced a
proposal to describe how this feature might be implemented.

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list