To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 14:21:55 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Security vs. Authorization

Bill and I have exchanged some private messages about his thought.  I have
some concerns about how difficult it could be address the business and/or
legal aspects involved, and Bill believes that the technical considerations
on ensuring data integrity are fair game for provreg.  Does anyone have any
views of their own that they'd like to express?

<Scott/>

Home | Date list | Subject list