To: ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com, namedroppers@ops.ietf.org, ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com, dnsop@cafax.se
From: "D. J. Bernstein" <djb@cr.yp.to>
Date: 9 Aug 2001 20:05:02 -0000
Automatic-Legal-Notices: Copyright 2001, D. J. Bernstein. My transmission of this message to you does not constitute a copyright waiver or any other limitation of my rights, even if you have told me otherwise.
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: (ngtrans) Joint DNSEXT & NGTRANS summary

David R. Conrad writes:
> But it wouldn't be since addresses are embedded in (manually edited)
> configuration files, filter lists, etc.

What relevance does this have to the topic at hand?

If you want to change the software to look up addresses in DNS, go
ahead. A6 doesn't make this any easier.

---Dan

Home | Date list | Subject list