To: ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com, namedroppers@ops.ietf.org, ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com, dnsop@cafax.se
From: "David R. Conrad" <david.conrad@nominum.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 14:46:15 -0700
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: (ngtrans) Joint DNSEXT & NGTRANS summary

Dan,

I know it is hard when you're so busy lying about "The BIND Company", but
do try to keep up.

I was responding to a message that said A6 makes renumbering trivial.  I
was suggesting that the real renumbering problem can't be solved just in
the DNS.  It would, at best, solve only a portion of the problem.

However, please continue to remove context and misrepresent -- you do it so
well.

Rgds,
-drc