To: "Christian Huitema" <huitema@windows.microsoft.com>, "Paul A Vixie" <vixie@vix.com>, "Alexis Yushin" <alexis@nlnetlabs.nl>
Cc: "James Aldridge" <jhma@KPNQwest.net>, "Jim Bound" <seamus@bit-net.com>, "Matt Crawford" <crawdad@fnal.gov>, <ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com>, <namedroppers@ops.ietf.org>, <ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com>, <dnsop@cafax.se>
From: "JIM R FLEMING" <JimFleming@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 08:37:43 -0500
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: (ngtrans) Joint DNSEXT & NGTRANS summary

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christian Huitema" <huitema@windows.microsoft.com>
To: "Paul A Vixie" <vixie@vix.com>; "Alexis Yushin" <alexis@nlnetlabs.nl>
Cc: "James Aldridge" <jhma@KPNQwest.net>; "Jim Bound" <seamus@bit-net.com>;
"Matt Crawford" <crawdad@fnal.gov>; <ngtrans@sunroof.eng.sun.com>;
<namedroppers@ops.ietf.org>; <ipng@sunroof.eng.sun.com>; <dnsop@cafax.se>
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 3:31 AM

> Paul,
>
> Just for the record -- Microsoft as a corporation did not try to sway this
issue one way or the other; individual IETF contributors who happen to work
for Microsoft have various opinions in this debate. OTOH, we are shipping
software, and we would really want the debate to be resolved very soon.

> -- Christian Huitema

Why not let the marketplace decide ?

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12524.html
RFC-2001-06-27-001 - Obtaining IPv8 Address Allocations

Jim Fleming
Why gamble with a .BIZ Lottery? Start a real .BIZ Today !
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
http://www.BIZ.Registry
0:212 - BIZ World

Home | Date list | Subject list