To: "D. J. Bernstein" <djb@cr.yp.to>
CC: dnsop@cafax.se
From: "David R. Conrad" <David.Conrad@nominum.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 12:12:58 -0800
Sender: owner-dnsop@cafax.se
Subject: Re: latest Internet Domain Survey

> My surveying software kills BIND. Every time.

Thanks for the bug report -- in the future, you may get faster response if
submit bug reports to bind-bugs@isc.org.  If you'd be so kind as to provide a
copy of or pointer to the software you use to "kill BIND "(to bind-bugs, of
course), it may help us fix whatever problem you are experiencing.

> When I tell someone how to carry out
> a big survey with my software, I'm not going to omit the essential step
> of installing a cache that can handle the load.

I'm glad.  Of course, I'm not sure it is particularly useful if there are many
people all running "big" surveys.

Rgds,
-drc

Home | Date list | Subject list