To: "'Bill Manning'" <bmanning@isi.edu>
Cc: keydist@cafax.se
From: Franck Martin <Franck@sopac.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 11:28:46 +1200
Sender: owner-keydist@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Global PKI on DNS?

Bill,

I just arrive on Sunday 16 June and leave saturday 22 of INET. I can
drop you an e-mail to tell you where I am, I don't know which hotel
yet... I'm sure we can meet at INET in a room freely, as long as you
don't attend any of the INET presentations...

Will be interested to get these laying about documents...

Cheers.

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck@sopac.org <mailto:franck@sopac.org>
Web site: http://www.sopac.org/
<http://www.sopac.org/> Support FMaps: http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/
<http://fmaps.sourceforge.net/>
Certificate: https://www.sopac.org/ssl/

This e-mail is intended for its addresses only. Do not forward this
e-mail without approval. The views expressed in this e-mail may not be
necessarily the views of SOPAC.