To: Ulrich Wisser <liste@publisher.de>
Cc: EPP Provreg <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: Howard Eland <heland@afilias.info>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 07:38:17 -0600
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05.txt Submitted for Review

I was adding this to aid the registrar in checking for problems w/ DS records once they sent in the key data, but in hindsight I don't think it adds any real value, either, since what they will most likely want to check is the <secDNS:keyData> they sent in.

I am fine with leaving this out as well.

-Howard