To: EPP Provreg <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:06:54 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05.txt Submitted for Review

Title: draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05.txt Submitted for Review
All,

I submitted http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-gould-rfc4310bis-05.txt which includes the feedback that I received so far.  I included an open question on the inclusion of the ttl element to the AD for guidance.  Please let me know if you have any feedback to the latest draft.

Thanks,

--

JG

James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Naming Services
jgould@verisign.com
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:
This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received  this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by  telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a  copy.  Thank you.

Home | Date list | Subject list