To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Cc: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, "<ietf-provreg@cafax.se>" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
From: James <jcranwellward@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:58:02 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=adrzYm0UG6FRHUpZN93bSbtL6KWHSgcOP5p2lTl6WMY=; b=FKqwkUrKeA762nfsoDHIFilmBE8FhLPoL8e4sLDRr4qNMSeaR2AKS2vfKj0nSl2c3u 0AApBXC8Ep/UWEsa4VsZZXekVO9pHSQt3WmqCNnrjwS2eHTPK6yHsb408IuYA2ybAJZG FtEa4XIUkyMnPFM2mHANrOeyoe7/Tv8W7EF9Q=
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] EPP Implementation Report Help Needed

Hi all,

I completed a third year project in 2007 on ENUM the results of which
are a research report and a half finished provisoning tool. The tool
was never finshed due to the lack of a repository to test against, but
it took the form of an J2EE ear apllication with a web interface for
the user. I have since considerd revisiting this project and finishing
the implementation. I dont know if this is any use to you, since I
think you are after feedback from a working implementation, however I
would gladly give you the research report if it would help. If there
is a need for another provisioning tool to complement existing
solutions, I would be willing to reopen the project and provide one. I
would need help from the community to establish what they would like
from a tool.

I don't if any of this useful to you, but there it is anyway.

Regards,

James Cranwell-Ward