To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
Cc: "Alexey Melnikov" <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:21:48 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] EPP Implementation Report Help Needed

Asking again as I haven't seen any replies.  I *really* need some help
from two client-side implementers.  Ed Lewis is looking into the NeuStar
server implementation.  I've sent a note to Ram Mohan of Afilias and I'm
waiting for a response from him as well.

If there's anyone from either Key Systems or DotRegistrar that's still
reading this list, would you please get back to me?  Info from any other
clients would also be useful, so please - if you're a client-side
implementer, I could really use your help!

-Scott-