To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Patrick Mevzek <provreg@contact.dotandco.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 01:44:25 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Draft about client side implementation experiences

Patrick Mevzek <provreg@contact.dotandco.com> 2008-12-09 19:46
> I would like to give you notice of a draft I've written with my
> experiences as implementor of EPP client side, and specifically on
> many extensions done by registries now switching over to EPP.
>
> The document is available here for now:
> http://www.deepcore.org/ietf/draft-mevzek-epp-implementor-experience-00.txt

I forgot to mention that the presentation I've done in ICANN Caïro
ccNSO technical day meeting may be useful, at least the first part
dealing with EPP, its deployment, and various local registry
extensions.

You can see an outline of it at
http://www.dotandco.com/services/software/Net-DRI/docs/netdri-icann-cairo-ccnso-techday-200811.pdf
Presentation itself at
http://www.dotandco.com/services/software/Net-DRI/docs/netdri-icann-cairo-ccnso-techday-200811.html
(needs Javascript, as it is done with S5)

--
Patrick Mevzek

Home | Date list | Subject list