To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Patrick Mevzek <provreg@contact.dotandco.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 19:38:19 +0100
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] Draft about client side implementation experiences

(Sorry if you get multiple versions of this announcement, I seem to
trigger some mailing-list server rules working against me)

Hello,

I hope the time for this is right.

I would like to give you notice of a draft I've written with my
experiences as implementor of EPP client side, and specifically on
many extensions done by registries now switching over to EPP.

The document is available here for now:
http://www.deepcore.org/ietf/draft-mevzek-epp-implementor-experience-00.txt

If anyone thinks this work is useful and should be pursued, I will
work more on it to polish it, add all references and so on at which
time all suggestions would be welcome, including on structure since
that would be my first I-D.

For now, I'm more expecting general comments, here or in private,
if the timeframe as well as the structure and objectives
of this document are right or not.

Thanks in avance for your possible review and feedback.

--
Patrick Mevzek

Home | Date list | Subject list