To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Patrick Mevzek <provreg@contact.dotandco.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:51:34 +0200
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Document Progression?

Edward Lewis <Ed.Lewis@Neustar.biz> 2008-09-24 15:28
> I think acheiving Full Standard would be a worthy goal.  Certainly no
> roadblocks to it from our experience.
>
> I'm curious - have there been fresh deployments of EPP since Draft Standard?

Many ccTLDs are currently transitioning over to EPP or starting to
deply EPP services.
Some examples I worked on in the last few months: NO, UK, ES, FR
(some already started to switch to EPP, others still working on it)
So this should probably count as new EPP deployments, and there are
also many EPP extensions in various TLDs.

I also think achieving Full Standard would be good,
as past critics of EPP have now been mostly converted :-)

--
Patrick Mevzek <pm@dotandco.com>
Dot and Co <http://www.dotandco.com/>

Home | Date list | Subject list