To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@nic.fr>
CC: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Eugenio Pinto <eugenio.pinto@fccn.pt>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 15:08:06 +0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Re: EPP over HTTP or simple TCP?

Thanks for the implementation links ;)

20071031143731.GB24117@nic.fr" type="cite">
I would be interested to know how many registrars send invalid
EPP. Most EPP servers I've seen, like OpenReg, do not implement a real
validation and sometimes have big XML errors (like the ".eu" EPP
server where the namespace prefixes were hardwired)
This doesn't mean it is not a good practice to validate the request against the schema, does it?

Have anyone here implemented the schema validation on the server? If not, is it because of performance issues?

Regards,
Eugenio

Home | Date list | Subject list