To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew@ca.afilias.info>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 08:28:49 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] Re: EPP Extensions for IDN

On Fri, Apr 06, 2007 at 10:51:29AM +0200, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> See also section 5, "Internationalization Considerations". I would say
> that an EPP server which does *not* accept espaņol is *not* a
> compliant EPP server.

Well, maybe not.  The server could respond with a policy error, for
instance (on the grounds that only ASCII labels are what one wants to
allow in the DNS).

<andrew@ca.afilias.info>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: ajsaf@jabber.org                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110

Home | Date list | Subject list