To: Michael Young <myoung@ca.afilias.info>, "'Dan Maharry'" <dan@mcd.coop>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:07:17 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] EPP Extensions for IDN

We created a custom IDN extension that takes the language tag with the
assumption that the domain:name is being passed in punycode.  The following
is the XML schema for out extension:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

   <schema targetNamespace="http://www.verisign.com/epp/idnLang-1.0"
          xmlns:idnLang="http://www.verisign.com/epp/idnLang-1.0"
          xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
          elementFormDefault="qualified">

    <annotation>
      <documentation>
         Extensible Provisioning Protocol v1.0 domain name
         extension schema for IDN Lang Tag.
      </documentation>
    </annotation>

   <!--
   Child elements found in EPP commands.
   -->
     <element name="tag" type="language"/>

   <!--
   End of schema.
   -->
</schema>

JG

James F. Gould
Principal Software Engineer
VeriSign Information Services
jgould@verisign.com
Direct: 703.948.3271
Mobile: 703.628.7063

21345 Ridgetop Circle
LS2-2-1
Dulles, VA 20166

Notice to Recipient:  This e-mail contains confidential, proprietary and/or
Registry  Sensitive information intended solely for the recipient and, thus
may not be  retransmitted, reproduced or disclosed without the prior written
consent of  VeriSign Naming and Directory Services.  If you have received
this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
telephone or reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a
copy.  Thank you.

Home | Date list | Subject list