To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew@ca.afilias.info>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:27:42 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] RFC 3730 (EPP)

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 09:45:58AM -0700, Owen Borseth wrote:
> I wonder if that would be a little vague from a client side
> programming perspective. If 2303 was allowed in this case then there
> would be two scenarios where 2303 might be returned.

That is my view, yes, although I defer to those on this list (which
is, I assure you, everybody) who are smarter about these things than I
am.

> Also, is there a way to view the RFC replacement documents that are
> pending publication? I poked around the IETF website but didn't really
> find anything.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi will help you.  If you
search just on the title string "hollenbeck", the first listings are
the bis docs.

<andrew@ca.afilias.info>                              M2P 2A8
jabber: ajsaf@jabber.org                 +1 416 646 3304 x4110

Home | Date list | Subject list