To: "Andrew Newton" <andy@hxr.us>, "Andrew Sullivan" <andrew@ca.afilias.info>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Dan Maharry" <dan@mcd.coop>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:54:00 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
thread-index: AcY7xVH5OniNS2a8RFq8Sp+GTXuizwAAUccg
thread-topic: [ietf-provreg] Registry Escrow Information as EPP Spec?
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Registry Escrow Information as EPP Spec?

Last I looked, my escrow doc needs to be zipped up with PGP anyway,
which is programmable, so yes it would be smaller.
If you're doing the escrow for .com though, small is relative :)