To: "Andrew Newton" <andy@hxr.us>, "Andrew Sullivan" <andrew@ca.afilias.info>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Dan Maharry" <dan@mcd.coop>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:35:52 -0000
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
thread-index: AcY77letrNabnF1tSWSLhudWSs1B0wAY26gg
thread-topic: [ietf-provreg] Registry Escrow Information as EPP Spec?
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] Registry Escrow Information as EPP Spec?

Well, unless something untoward occurs, I would imagine that all new and renegotiated contracts with ICANN will copy the format in the .travel and .jobs contracts for a while unless we do something to say otherwise.

-dan