To: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>, Edward Lewis <Ed.Lewis@Neustar.biz>
CC: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: James Gould <jgould@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:01:05 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] 3730 <poll> Text Change Proposal

Scott,

It looks good to me.

--

JG

James F. Gould
VeriSign Naming and Directory Services
jgould@verisign.com

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,
distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete
the original transmission

> From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
> Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:23:04 -0400
> To: Edward Lewis <Ed.Lewis@Neustar.biz>