To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Patrick Mevzek <provreg@contact.dotandco.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 02:58:43 +0200
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: [ietf-provreg] Open source EPP implementation

Hello,

Just to let you know that I released a few days ago an open source
EPP implementation (GPL license), which implements all EPP RFCs,
including the GracePeriod extension with room for others.
It is more of a toolkit and an abstract view of registries (it
implements also RRP, and can accomodate many transports), in Perl.
If interested, more information here:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/netdri/
http://www.dotandco.com/services/software/Net-DRI/index.en

If any registry or EPP server owner is interested to conduct
interoperability tests or to make sure to have its specific policy
and/or technical requirements taken into account (adding other
protocols is possible, as well as handling variations from a common
protocol), feel free to drop me a note here or privately.

--
Patrick Mevzek
Dot and Co <http://www.dotandco.com/>

Home | Date list | Subject list