To: "Edward Lewis" <Ed.Lewis@Neustar.biz>, "Andrew Sullivan" <andrew@ca.afilias.info>
Cc: <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 17:08:25 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] EPP Document Updates

I think that's perfectly appropriate.  If implementation experience has
demonstrated that it was a mistake, we can change it.  The question,
though, is what to replace it with?  No restrictions?  Some
restrictions?  Trying to define a set might be a problem.  Not defining
any in the protocol might be better, since that gives registries the
flexibility to do whatever is appropriate in their own operating
environments.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list