To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: Andrew Sullivan <andrew@ca.afilias.info>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:53:17 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: [ietf-provreg] EPP Document Updates

Hi all,

As I think I mentioned before, I've been putting together an I-D that
outlines some of the experiences we've had at Afilias in implementing
EPP, and that makes some suggestions for what to change in the base
protocol or mapping documents to address troubles we've had.

The description of our experiences I'm totally comfortable with, but
I'm aware that some of the suggested changes are controversial.  I'm
not even sure they'd all be a good idea (I floated one here that got
an overwhelmingly negative reaction, for instance), but I thought I'd
make them avavilable ad discussion points.  In any case, I've put the
draft up at

http://www.afilias.info/news/events/draft-sullivan-epp-experience-00.txt

in case anyone is interested in it before the submission queue
re-opens after Paris.

Best regards,
Andrew

--