To: "'Edward Lewis'" <edlewis@arin.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Cc: jaap@sidn.nl
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:57:40 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: [ietf-provreg] okay, now for the next item(s)

> Three is the remaining WG draft:
>
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-provreg-epp-ext-01.txt
>
> In the next few days-weeks I anticipate a last call on this document,
> probably at least overlapping with the RIPE meeting next week.  (Jaap
> and I will be there, we can collect comments in person.)  When we
> pass this up, it will go as Informational.

Ed, there's one thing that I'd like to add to the draft: a flow chart or
some other form of decision tree to help the reader determine the right
place to define an extension.  I was involved in a conversation with some
people last week that made it clear to me that additional guidance is needed
in this area.

Would it be OK to get this in before a WG last call, or would you prefer to
deal with this as a last-call comment?

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list