To: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
cc: Edward Lewis <edlewis@arin.net>, ietf-provreg@cafax.se, Jaap Akkerhuis <jaap@sidn.nl>, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:34:39 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: our two past-due deadlines

> The second - Eric has a document not in the I-D repository and "NOT
> offered in accordance with Section 10 of RFC2026" on the EPP/SMTP
> topic.

OK. I found the noDerivativeWorksNow bit (undocumented) in Marshall's
xml2rfc.tcl and the IPR boiler-plate now reads:

: Status of this Memo
:
:    This document is an Internet-Draft and is in full conformance with
:    all provisions of Section 10 of RFC2026 except that the right to
:    produce derivative works is not granted.  (If this document becomes
:    part of an IETF working group activity, then it will be brought into
:    full compliance with Section 10 of RFC2026.)

I added an i18n considerations section (why one can use things the
author of BCP47 managed to miss, rather than just use them without
comment) and I suppose there are other bits I could add too.

The -55 -00 cut-off date is 10/28. I'll submit to the I-D Admin on 10/21.

This allows a week to resubmit as a WG doc, prior to -55, or anytime after
04/11, or never.

Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list