To: "'ietf-provreg@cafax.se'" <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:51:01 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: FW: IESG Review Comments

Forwarded with Patrik's permission for the benefit of the WG, these are the
comments received back from the IESG's review of the EPP documents.  I'll be
editing the documents shortly to incorporate the IESG's suggested text
changes and others received from the WG over the last few weeks.

I've added annotations to number the comments in this message.  We're still
trying to obtain clarifications for comments 6 and 8.

-Scott-