To: "Liu, Hong" <Hong.Liu@neustar.biz>, <ietf-provreg@cafax.se>
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:47:42 -0400
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Multiple Extension Elements for Command/Response in EPP

Hong,

I don't think what you're asking for is needed because the current syntax
permits multiple extensions within a single <extension> element.  Here's the
types involved:

<complexType name="commandType">
  <sequence>
    <element name="extension" type="epp:extAnyType"
     minOccurs="0"/>
  </sequence>
</complexType>

<complexType name="extAnyType">
  <sequence>
    <any namespace="##other"
     maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
  </sequence>
</complexType>

See the 'maxOccurs="unbounded"' attribute in the definition of extAnyType?

-Scott-