To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:@host3.onnethosting.com;>
From: "Asaad Y. Alnajjar - Millennium Inc." <alnajjar@any-dns.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:19:03 -0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Seminar Invitation / Registration Form - AINC Tunisia April 2002 RESPONSE REQUESTED -

Title: New Page 1
Title: The Arabic Internet Names Consortium AINC

    The Arabic Internet Names Consortium AINC, under the patronage of the Government of Tunisia Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, is organizing AINC fourth General Body Meeting, the Second Arab ccTLD meeting,  and the Third Arabic Domain Name Seminar titled ( Arabic Domains, eCommerce and Internet - Past, Present and Future) on the 15th - 17th of April 2002 at the Le Palace Hotel, Tunis, Tunisia.  The meetings will discuss arabic domain name registration policies, arabic gTLDs, arabic ccTLDs, linguistic concerns, technology IETF direction and other multilingual domain name related issues.

    You are cordially invited to attend the meetings which will be open to all AINC members and the members of the global domain related agencies ( ICANN, IETF, WIPO, ITU, CENTER, Arab League, Arab ICT Forum, ...etc). Final Agenda will be circulated within couple weeks.

    I take this opportunity to extend an invitation to you, on behalf of the Tunisian Government & Ministry of Communications,  to participate to this annual regional event, considered one of the top Information Technology and Telecommunications in the region .

Please note that accommodations and local transportation will be provided by our host, however, we do need your confirmation prior to March 15, 2002.

Best Regards
Asaad Alnajjar  (alnajjar@any-DNS.com)
AINC Executive Director

[FrontPage Save Results Component]

Registration form:

Name
Company
Arrival
Departure
Other Info
E-mail
Tel
FAX
I need an invitation letter for VISA application.

Prospective Speakers include your speech Title & brief description below:

Asaad Alnajjar  Copyright © 2000-2002 [AINC]. All rights reserved.   Revised: 03/01/02.

Home | Date list | Subject list