To: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:42:57 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: Call for agenda items for Minneapolis

I have to agree with Eric.  I'd prefer that we spend meeting time on topics
of concern to the WG as a whole.

FWIW I _do_ have some pro bono commentary for the authors if they wish to
discuss the mechanics of the extensions in an offline exchange.  Hint: how
does a client learn of the existence of this extension, and how does the
client inform the server of intent to use the extension?

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list