To: Edward Lewis <lewis@tislabs.com>
cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se, brunner@nic-naa.net
From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:17:45 -0800
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: Re: Call for agenda items for Minneapolis

From the abstract:

> These two new parameters only apply to ... <a single domain name registry>

and from the statement of intent:

> ... specify ...  extensions ... required ... interconnect  ... registry

The authors have created a registry-private extension, as other registries
have for trademark data, and no doubt will continue to experiment with as
the registry experience matures. Such things are properly in operational
registry practices documents, or informational I-Ds, not requiring working
group change control and process.

I would have said the same thing six weeks ago.

Eric

Home | Date list | Subject list