To: "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au>
Cc: ietf-provreg@cafax.se
From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <shollenbeck@verisign.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:16:45 -0500
Sender: owner-ietf-provreg@cafax.se
Subject: RE: MX records in epp

As Dave Crocker noted, the general provisioning case for MX records is
within leaf-node zones.  If there are exceptions, like in .com.au, I'd
suggest defining a protocol extension to the domain mapping to describe MX
record provisioning.  Let's take it off-list if you'd like to explore that
option.

-Scott-

Home | Date list | Subject list